Video Lecture CA Final Financial Reporting Major Topics Sarthak Jain
- FR FASTER New Course (Major Topics) with Brahmastra
- CA Final FR Fast Track batch to cover Major Topics of 50 Marks+ in just 25 lectures.
- Topics Covers: Introduction and RoadMap, IndAS Based FS, Schedule III – Division 2, Financial Instruments, Consolidation and Business Combination.
- No of lectures: 25 lectures of average duration 3 hours 20 minutes each
- Book: Brahmastra – Multi-Coloured Self Studying Book, Covering All Above Topics
- Validity: 1 Year or 1.5 views whichever is earlier. (Views counted as per minutes watched and not on click. Speed Viewing permitted.)
- Relevant for: All CA Final New Course Students of Nov 2019, May 2020, Nov 2020 and May 2021 attempt
- Laptop Requirements: You can view videos only on laptop having Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8, 8.1, 10.
- Students who already purchased FR Faster (New Course) Part 1 or Brahmastra Book will get credit for the same.
- Full FR faster batch will be available in a months time. Student can buy this batch now and second part will be available at differential cost.
- For Practicals and Self Practice Question refer SJ – STRIKE
About the Faculty
CA Sarthak Jain
CA Sarthak Jain is a Chartered Accountant with All India 46th Rank in CA Final. He had cleared all the CA exams in the first attempt & also has a degree in management & administration. Thousands of his students have tasted success in CA exams in the very first attempt itself with a alumni of 10000+ students taught till date from different parts of the nation particularly MP, CG, Rajasthan, Delhi-NCR, Gujrat, Maharashtra, UP, Assam and Bihar. CA Sarthak Jain enjoys absolute command over his subject and is the first choice of all students for Financial Reporting (CA Final), Indirect Tax Laws (CA Final), Auditing (CA IPCC & Final) and is specially recognized across India as a master of Accounting Standards. His special separate batch of Accounting Standard enjoys absolute monopoly in the market. CA Sarthak Jain has already authored books on Accounting, Auditing and Accounting Standards widely referred to by students hundreds of students in Central India.