Video Lecture CA Final Audit by CA Aarti Lahoti
Trial Version: You will get some videos to watch, on basis you can decide to buy.
1) System requirement – Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel Pentium core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
For Mobile and Tablets Android Operating system Version 4.0 minimum or icecream sandwich or above. processor minimum 1.0 GHZ and RAM 1GB minimum.
(Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
2) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
3) Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
4) Antivirus should be updated.
5) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
6) Views: 1.2 & 1.5.
7) Renewal: Only serial key will extend for 9 months, view – 1.2
Note: A. S. Foundation is not responsible to provide service in case of violation of above Terms and Conditions.
CA Aarti Lahoti is a charismatic and dedicated faculty, sharing her knowledge about the subject of audit at CA Final and CA Intermediate with thousands of students for more than a decade.
Pursuing her articleship from the prestigious multi-national firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells helped Aarti Mam gain audit experience in different industries such as information technology, manufacturing, ITES, which gave her practical understanding of business world. Her brilliance came to the fore again when she stood 24th in CA Final All India Merit -List in November 2008 examination.
Her tryst with teaching started immediately after qualification and she has been a devoted faculty at A. S. Foundation, India’s Largest CA Training Academy since the year 2009. Her passion for teaching coupled with her excellent communication skills have helped her meet students across several cities like Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru etc.
Audit has always been a dreaded subject among the CA students fraternity, partly because of the paucity of concept-driven training techniques and partly due to lack of guidance on presentation aspects. Aarti Mam analysed this fear psychosis coupled with the general understanding among students that Audit is mere theory. She wanted to bridge this wide gap since she always loved the subject of audit since the onset of her personal CA journey.
The USP of her classes is the charts she makes in the class while explaining the concepts and also the interlinking and detailed analysis of the Standards on Auditing. After attending the classes, students have a change in their outlook towards the subject as they develop interest and clear understanding of the subject, which eventually contributes to tackle the CA exams.
Over the years, Aarti Mam has got rave reviews for her practical yet amusing approach to teaching. Her unique pedagogy interspersing practical insights for conceptual clarity with mnemonics wherever needed for retention has made her a favourite among students. Her fundamentally sound concepts have been instrumental in laying good building blocks for students and she is widely regarded as the most dynamic faculty for Audit across India. Through video lectures & virtual classes, she has reached out to CA students from KASHMIR to KANYAKUMARI.
Change is the not the only constant. Her deep-rooted passion for teaching is the other constant. Here we present CA AARTI LAHOTI LIVE CLASSES.