Taxmann’s Revisionary Chart Book on Jurisprudence Interpretation & General Laws helps the students of CS-Executive (New Syllabus) to recapitulate point-wise provisions in a nutshell, in least time duration. “The simpler you see the better you remember”, this has been the whole idea behind this book.
The Present Publication authored by CS Kalyani Shirode, is the Latest Edition for New Syllabus | June 2021 Exams, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Summarised Tabular Chart Format] for revising the subject matter in a easy-to-learn format
- [400+ Charts] This book contains 400+ charts that have been designed to enhance your retaining power through simplified formats covering all relevant areas
- [Diagrammatic & Tabular Presentation] All concepts relevant to the examination have been covered with diagrammatic and tabular presentation to provide conceptual clarity and to enable the student build confidence on the subject.
- [Amended] Law stated in this book is as amended up to 30th November 2020 & Covers the latest applicable provisions and amendments
- [Point-wise Summaries] of each chapter is provided in a nutshell
- [Full-coverage] of the New Syllabus for CS-Executive (June 2021) exams
- Also Available:
- [3rd Edition] of Taxmann’s Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
- [4th Edition] of Taxmann’s CRACKER on Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
- The contents of this book are as follows:
- Sources of Law
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes
- General Clauses Act, 1897
- Administrative Law
- Law of Torts
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Special Courts, Tribunals under Companies Act & Other Legislations
- Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996
- Indian Stamp Act, 1899
- Registration Act, 1908
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Information Technology Act, 2000
About the author
CS Kalyani Shirode is a Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She has completed her double graduation in Law and Commerce. She has a masters degree in Commerce from University of Pune. She is actively involved in conducting a number of diploma and certificate courses. At a very young age, she ventured into whole time practice.
With a teaching experience of more than 6 years she is a strong believer of the quote "When one teaches, two learn". She is a faculty in various national and regional level courses and training programs, conducted by ICSI. She has also conducted sessions on academic topics at ICSI and other educational institutions.
Her innate passion for teaching, student-friendly style and in-depth practical experience in the subject is evidently reflected in her books. She has authored various books for the CS Executive Program along with magazine articles addressing legal aspects and has been a peer reviewer for well-known publishers.