Ind AS Ready Reckoner is a simple & practical workbook on Ind AS [as amended by the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2021] to guide the members in practice/employment in their day-to-day works. This book will help the professionals cope with various developments in the accounting standards’ area, which has become complex after Ind AS has started aligning with its global counterpart.
The Present Publication is the Latest Edition, authored by CA Ravi Kanth Miriyala & CA Sunitanjani Miriyala, amended up to July 2021, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Most Updated & Amended] This book incorporates the latest amendments under Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) (Amendment) Rules, 2021
- [Practical & Lucid Explanations/Illustrations/Process Flow Charts] are provided in this book for members in practice/employment, to act as a one-stop reference manual on complex matters, without diluting the content of Standards
- [Definitions & Applications Guidance with Basis of Conclusion] are incorporated in critical chapters and wherever it is necessary to understand the reasoning
- [FAQs & Illustrative Examples] This book also incorporates FAQs of educational material issued by the ICAI and illustrative examples issued by the IASB
- [Ind AS vs AS & Ind AS vs IFRS] Covers the differences between Ind AS & AS as well as Ind AS & IFRS, at the end of every standard
The detailed contents of the book are as follows:
- Ind AS 1 – Presentation of Financial Statements
- Ind AS 2 – Inventories
- Ind AS 7 – Statement of Cash Flow
- Ind AS 8 – Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- Ind AS 10 – Events after the Reporting Period
- Ind AS 12 – Income Taxes
- Ind AS 16 – Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE)
- Ind AS 19 – Employee Benefits
- Ind AS 20 – Accounting for Government Grants
- Ind AS 21 – The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- Ind AS 23 – Borrowing Costs
- Ind AS 24 – Related Party Disclosures
- Ind AS 27 – Separate Financial Statements
- Ind AS 28 – Investment in Associates and Joint Ventures
- Ind AS 33 – Earnings Per Share (EPS)
- Ind AS 34 – Interim Financial Reporting (IFR)
- Ind AS 36 – Impairment of Assets
- Ind AS 37 – Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Ind AS 28 – Intangible Assets
- Ind AS 40 – Investment Property
- Ind AS 41 – Agriculture
- Ind AS 101 – First-time Adoption of Indian Accounting Standards
- Ind AS 102 – Share-Based Payments
- Ind AS 103 – Business Combinations
- Ind AS 104 – Insurance Contracts
- Ind AS 105 – Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
- Ind AS 106 – Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- Ind AS 108 – Operating Segments
- Ind AS 109, 32 & 107 – Financial Instruments
- Ind AS 110 – Consolidated Financial Statements
- Ind AS 111 – Joint Arrangements
- Ind AS 112 – Disclosure of Interest in Other Entities
- Ind AS 113 – Fair Value Measurement
- Ind AS 114 – Regulatory Deferral Accounts
- Ind AS 115 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Ind AS 116 – Leases
CA Ravi Kanth Miriyala is a practising Chartered Accountant with over fourteen years of professional experience in Accounting and Auditing. He has worked with Deloitte & PwC for over six years and accomplished audits both in Indian and US GAAP.
In this role of Principal Consultant (Ind AS Projects), he has advised companies on issues related to identification of differences between Ind AS and their existing accounting policies, impact assessment on the transition to Ind AS, evaluation of policy options available under Ind AS, finalization of Ind AS accounting policies, preparation of Ind AS opening balance sheet on the transition date and various disclosure requirement as per the new standard.
A prolific writer and authored academic books for CA Inter & Final students on Accounting Standards and Ind AS.
CA Sunitanjani Miriyala is a practising Chartered Accountant with eleven years of professional experience in Accounting and Auditing.
She played an active role in Ind AS Convergence projects and authored academic books for CA Inter & Final students on Accounting Standards and Ind AS.