Taxmann Cracker cum Compiler of Financial Reporting Praveen Sharma
Taxmann’s CRACKER for Financial Reporting is prepared exclusively for the Final Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the entire revised, new syllabus as per ICAI.
The Present Publication is the 4th Edition & Updated till 30th April 2021 for CA-Final | New Syllabus, authored by CA Parveen Sharma & CA Kapileshwar Bhalla, with the following noteworthy features:
- Strictly as per the New Syllabus of ICAI
- [Trend Analysis] for the last seven attempts
- [Marks Distribution] Chapter/Topic-wise marks distribution
- [Comparison with Study Material] Chapter-wise comparison with ICAI Study Material
- Coverage of this book includes:
- All Past Exam Questions
- CA Final November 2021 (New Syllabus) – Guideline Answers
- CA Final January 2021 (New Syllabus) – Guideline Answers
- CA Final July 2021 (New Syllabus) – Guideline Answers
- Questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI
- [Arrangement of Question] Questions in each chapter are arranged ‘sub-topic’ wise based on Para No. of each Ind AS
- [Most Updated & Amended] This book is updated & amended as per the Companies (Ind AS) Amendment Rules 2020
- [5th Edition] of Taxmann’s Financial Reporting
- [3rd Edition] of Taxmann’s Financial Reporting | Problems & Solutions
- Taxmann’s Combo for Textbook + Cracker + Problems & Solutions
Contents of this book are as follows:
- Module 1
- Framework for Preparation & Presentation of Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Presentation of Items in Financial Statements
- Ind AS 115 on Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Ind AS on Measurement-based on Accounting Policies
- Ind AS 20 on Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- Ind AS 101 on the First-time adoption of Indian Accounting Standards
- Module 2
- Ind AS on Assets of the Financial Statements
- Ind AS 41 on Agriculture
- Ind AS on Liabilities of the Financial Statements
- Module 3
- Ind AS on Items Impacting Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Disclosure in the Financial Statements
- Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instruments (Ind AS 32, 109 and 107)
- Module 4
- Accounting for Share-Based Payments (Ind AS 102)
- Business Combination and Corporate Restructuring (Ind AS 103)
- Consolidated Financial Statements (Ind AS 110, 111, 28 and 27)
- Module 5
- Analysis of Financial Statements (Based on Ind AS)
- Integrated Reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
About the Author
CA Parveen Sharma is a first Class Commerce Graduate from Delhi University, having done his graduation from Sri Venkateswara College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 1996 and was placed in merit list (Rank Holder) in Intermediate and Finals both. He completed his post graduation in Indian Accounting Standards and US GAAP in July 2007. He qualified certificate course on valuation from ICAI in January 2010.
He is also an Associate Member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and Licentiate of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He topped Delhi University by scoring 100% marks in Accountancy. He also won Gold Medal in Accounts Olympiad held in 1990.
He has the honour of being co-opted as a member to Board of Studies (2006-2007), Advisor, Accounting Standards Committee (2007-08) Member of Committee for Accounting Standards for Local Bodies for the year 2007-2008, and Regional Monitoring Committee (2003-04) of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Member, Committee on Management Accounting of ICAI for the year 2008-09.
He possesses a vast experience of teaching Accountancy to students of CA Final and CA IPCC P.E.II / Intermediate, and has been visiting faculty at ICAI and ICWAI. He is currently teaching accountancy to various levels of Professional Institutes and Universities and has addressed a number of courses and seminars organized by Professional Institute. He has authored research documents on various issues.
At present he is a consultant, an academician and a renowned professional accounts teacher. He had been associated with satellite since 2008 for providing classes to students of CA Final & IPCC Level. Currently he is teaching at VSAT network of ALDINECA. Satellite Classes are broadcast live and on recorded basis, through satellite, and student study at around 160 centers across country.
Students have unique facility to ask queries in the class in Live classes.