CCH Padhuka Students Referencer on Strategic Financial Management For CA Final New Syllabus By G Sekar , B Sarvana Prasath Applicable for May 2020 Exam
Strategic financial Management Subject of the Chartered Accountancy Final Course New Syllabus requires a Student to conceptually thorough with various Principles and also operationally enabled to handle practical situations in various areas, as provided in the Syllabus. Hence, the need is to have good Theory Background, and leverage it with adequate Practice of Practical Illustrations, to as to be able to face the Professional Exams with confidence
The New and Revised Edition of this Book comes with the following Special Features
- Complete and Exhaustive Coverage of all Topics in the New Syllabus in a systematic and Cohesive manner for proper understanding of concepts and principles
- Chapter Overview” for each Chapter to highlight the overall flow of the Chapter and aid in comprehensive reading – re-organized into separate Chapters and Sub-Topics
- Theory Discussion presented in a Point-By-Point easily assailable fashion
- Around 700 Illustrations classified into sequential segments to provide overall conceptual clarity, with effective presentation as required for Main Exams
- Updated till the latest CA Main Exams and RTPs
- Inclusion of more Pictures, Diagrams and Charts, in various topics to provide better clarity on concepts and to maintain the interests of Students’ towards the subject
Highlights of this Book
- Complete coverage of Full Exam Syllabus.
- Use of Pictures, Diagrams and Charts for clarity.
- Past 54 Exams and RIPs covered.
- About 450 Concept O&A, and detailed explanations.
- Reasoning of Concepts for clarity.
- About 700 Solved Illustrations with Step-wise Solution for better understanding
- Strategic Financial Management
- Capital Market & Related Services
- Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Dividend Policy & Share Valuation
- Bond Valuation
- Derivative Instruments – A Conceptual Framework
- Swaps and Interest Rate Derivatives
- International Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Valuation, etc
- Sources of Finance – Other Matters
About the Author:
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar).He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts