Taxmann’s Revisionary Chart Book on Setting Up of Business Entities and Closure helps the students of CS-Executive (New Syllabus) to recapitulate point-wise provisions, in a nutshell in least time duration.
The Present Publication authored by CS Divya Bajpai, is the Latest Edition for New Syllabus | June 2021 Exams, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Summarised Tabular Chart Format] for revising the subject matter in a easy-to-learn format
- [Amended] Law stated in this book is as amended up to 30th November 2020 & Covers the latest applicable provisions and amendments
- [Point-wise Summaries] of each chapter is provided in a nutshell
- [Full-coverage] of the New Syllabus for CS-Executive (June 2021) exams
- Also Available:
- [July 2019 Edition] of Taxmann’s Setting Up of Business Entities and Closure
- [2nd Edition] of Taxmann’s CRACKER on Setting Up of Business Entities and Closure
- The contents of this book are as follows:
- Choice of Business Organization
- Types of Companies
- Charter Documents and Alteration of Charter Documents
- Legal Status of Registered Company
- Formation of LLP
- Different Forms of Business Organisations & its Registration
- Formation and Registration of NGO
- Financial Services Organisation and its Registration Process
- Start-ups and its Registrations
- Joint Ventures Collaboration and Special Purpose Vehicles
- Setting up of Business Outside India and Issues Relating Thereto
- Conversion of Existing Business Entity
- Various Initial Registrations and Licenses
- Maintenance of Register and Records
- Identifying Laws Applicable to Various Industries and their Initial Compliances
- Intellectual Property Laws (Provisions Applicable for Setting up of Business)
- Compliances under Labour Laws
- Compliances Relating to Environmental Laws (Provisions Applicable for Setting up of Business)
- Dormant Company
- Strike Off and Restoration of Name of the Company and LLP
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process; Liquidation and Winding Up; An Overview
About the author
CS Divya Bajpai obtained her Commerce degree from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi. CS Divya Bajpai is Practising Company Secretary and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2016 held by Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She is member of Women Empowerment Committee of Northern India Regional Council of Institute of Company Secretaries of India in the Year 2019.
She has practical experience for working with Listed Entities, medium and large size organizations and firm of Practising Company Secretaries as well as Practising Chartered Accountant. She is also Trademark Attorney holder.
Currently, she is running partnership firm of Practising Company Secretaries named as “MSD & Associates” based at New Delhi .
After considering needs of CS Students in line with New Syllabus of ICSI she is writing books for other subjects of CS - Executive level and Professional Level as well as CA- IPCC and CA-Final Level. She also wrote “Articles” in “Corporate Professional” Magazine published by Taxmann.