CA Final Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws Old Syllabus By Munish Bhandari Applicable for May 2021 Exam
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordancewith the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (Old Syllabus).
- Incorporates all the applicable amendmentsmade by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 and all the relevant amendments made in the Rulesprescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified languagewould facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’ and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red colour,which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problemsasked in Past Exams.
- To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporatesthe Question Paper of November, 2019 CA (Final) Examination (Old Syllabus).
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’s A Textbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
- This Edition includes all the relevant Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for May, 2021 Exams (Old Syllabus).
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Authorised to Register under the Companies Act, 2013 and Winding Up of Unregistered Companies
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- Registration Offices and Fees
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Producer Companies
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 arid the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- The Competition Act, 2002
- The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
- The Insurance Act, 1938
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Ready Reckoner (Appendices)
About the author:-
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favorites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years.
The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The cover ageing the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.