CA Inter Handbook Corporate & Other Laws by Munish Bhandari
This Book is updated upto 30th April, 2021 and is meant for November, 2021 Exams.
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
- Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars.
- Incorporates all the relevant amendments applicable for November, 2021 Exams.
- The Book contains more than 175 Theoretical Questions, 200 Practical problems and 600 Multiple Choice Questions with Answers and Reasons.
- The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- Answers to Practical Problems asked in Past Exams have been given as per the law applicable for November, 2021 Exams.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of July, 2021 CA (Inter) Examination (New Syllabus).
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in past 10 CA (Inter) Examinations.
- Incorporates ‘Guidelines for preparing for exams and writing the exams’.
- This Edition incorporates all the modifications made in the Syllabus vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 22nd July, 2019, 15th July, 2020 and 5th June, 2021.
- This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for November, 2021 Exams.
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental Thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes, Deeds and Documents
About the author:-
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC)and CA (Final) have always been the Favourites among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations. He explains the why of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logics and concepts rather than cramming.